Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Back, for now!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Back, for now!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue May 21, 2024 1:57 pm  
    Back, for now!

Hi, I'm back for the foreseeable future. Yeah.

So, how many of you would like to see new Greyhawk material? I love Greyhawk. I love its a place for adventure and can be filled out. I recently bought all the campaign settings, except the 1980 Greyhawk folio -- which I'll probably buy next month.

So, I know I have been away for a long while, but I'd like to discuss Greyhawk with you. I tried to find a Discord group for Greyhawk, but none exists. Imagine that!

So, what do you think about my home campaign starting with Return to the Keep on the Borderlands? Or do you think that Against the Cult of the Reptile God is a better introduction for my players?
    GreySage

Tue May 21, 2024 11:12 pm  
    Re: Back, for now!

Welcome back, EltonJ. We're happy you can rejoin us on Canonfire!

EltonJ wrote:
    I tried to find a Discord group for Greyhawk, but none exists. Imagine that!

Look to the left side of the page, down toward the bottom. You'll see a blue Discord icon. Wink

Quote:
    So, what do you think about my home campaign starting with Return to the Keep on the Borderlands? Or do you think that Against the Cult of the Reptile God is a better introduction for my players?

For ideas, I suggest you check out my blog beginning with The Keep on the Borderlands here: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5218

And, check out Kirt's blog, which begins in Saltmarsh and continues Against the Cult of the Reptile God, here: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8700

SirXaris

Wed May 22, 2024 2:13 pm  

Thanks, SirXaris. Yeah, I figure I'll have a lot to talk about in the coming months. Happy

Incidentally, I'm running a game set in Greyhawk on the Paizo forums. The group is playing through Against the Cult of the Reptile God. It's not my home game, but a play-by-post game.[/i]
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: