JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - The Deepstil
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    The Deepstil
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:14 pm  
    The Deepstil

Does anyone know of or have any of their info from their own campaign(s) on the going ons in this area?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:50 am  

In my home campaign I have two dwarves who live in a dwarven stronghold called "Deepstone." It is located at the very north eastern corner of the Sepia Uplands and is where the underground source for the Deepstill River is located. The Dwarven Hall is known for its quality cut stone and metal working and provides these materials to surrounding areas.

In my campaign the Dwarven Hall was overrun by IUZ forces around the time of Giant Invasions in Geoff. The few surviving dwarves left the stronghold and travelled south to Geoff and battled there with the Dwarves hoping that someday they could return to the Stronghold and bring it back to its former Glory.

There are a couple character write-ups on my webpage that provide a little more detail if you are interested. Just look under PC's & NPC's!

http://www.geocities.com/rockstar1979/

I hope that helps a little. Also Dungeon 116 has a IUZ adventure that takes place not too far south of the Deepstill River. It doesnt contain any info about the Deepstill but does have some info about a surrounding area.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Scoti_Garbidis on Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:51 am  

Sorry, Double-Posted Sad
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: