JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - In the Shadows of Spinecastle
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    In the Shadows of Spinecastle
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:48 am  
    In the Shadows of Spinecastle

This adventure was published in Dungeon # 148. Those of you who own the issue or possibly even played the adventure: Is it any good? I'm currently running a campaign in Atirr/North Province in 581 and am interested in good and well-written stuff about the Bone March for the later stages of the campaign.
    Forum Moderator

Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:44 pm  

I have the issue but I have not run the mod itself. I can vouch for the backdrop part of Spinecastle because it is written by canonfire's own Gary Holian. In fact I think paizo trimmed down the issue and there should have been more to it. If you are running a humanoid controlled stronghold in GH, that is definitely the place I'd recommend to you.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:00 am  

A humanoid controlled stronghold is definitely something I could use for my campaign. The issue is bought. Thanks mortellan! Smile
    CF Admin

Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:37 am  
    Shadows of Spinecastle

mortellan wrote:
    ... I think paizo trimmed down the issue and there should have been more to it.

It is a pretty short adventure. I wondered if there was more to it than what was allowably published in Dungeon 148. The Black Gauntlet Taproom is a great adventure primer for the region, too. The strength of the adventure. I think, is the Spinecastle backdrop in the appendix. It provides enough detail to get one started and certainly leaves a lot for individual DM discretion.

"Shadows of Spinecastle" serves as another reminder of the countless potential for development and adventuring east of Nyrond. And, Bone March is one of the many places of the east that is so complex.

Don (Greyson)
    Nyrond Triad
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: