Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - A Guide to the Viscounty of Salinmoor - Who Is Who
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop
    A Guide to the Viscounty of Salinmoor - Who Is Who
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:25 am  
    A Guide to the Viscounty of Salinmoor - Who Is Who

Link - http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=868&mode=&order=0&thold=0

This is actually the SECOND entry in the Guide to Salinmoor and should be read AFTER the first installment. Unfortunately, the second installment was published on the front page before the first. I don't know why. The Who Is Who can be read on its own but it reads better after the first installment, which is still in the que.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:17 am  

Well, it was a good read anyway. I'll take your word that it would have been better after the other entry. An invaluable piece for reference. Anywhere in Salinmoor, you have a cast to play with and their motives. Thanks.

On a side note, you and others have made reference to other towns, areas, etc. I wonder if when this UPF is done someone could do up a new map adding the locations?

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:51 pm  

I am sorry I didn't have something like this when I was creating the thieves guild article; easy to mesh the names better.

Good piece GVD.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:02 am  

I find the "Who is Who" article potentially useful for my campaign, and I intend to print it and stick it in the binder. In my GH 576 CY game, my players have multiple sets of characters. One set of characters has spent a good amount of time in the Saltmarsh area, as I was running the U-series. They have since moved out of that area, but should they return (they likely will, as they are property owners now) I will make use of this material. Excellent work, GVD.

What particularly intrigues me is that what you present is systemless, it can be plugged into anyone's game, and that it is not dependent upon events that took place after 576 CY, such as FtA. That is not to say that such materials that make use of Mr. Sargent's materials (and beyond) are not of excellent quality; rather, it's just that they might not necessarily mesh well with my own home campaign.

Regards,
    --Jeff T.
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:55 pm  

Now both pieces have been put up!

Thanks for the comments! Smile
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: