Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Weekly GH Chat Summation Thread?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Weekly GH Chat Summation Thread?
    Master Greytalker

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:30 pm  
    Weekly GH Chat Summation Thread?

I know there is a weekly GH chat; for those unable to attend I was just wondering if a member present could post a short summation of any interesting discussions.

I don't need a copy of the discussion or a 10 page essay just a short summation of what is going on to keep the board members up to date - much like what I would love to see Living GH do.

Possible - good idea?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:18 pm  

Great idea Idea .... if I remember correctly, way back when I was known by another nick ....ehm..."Shalarshadowalker"....ya ya, I was young..ger-ish, anyways, I thought there was a data base that archived chat nights, gave % of attenance, etc, so not that I'm certain on this but the program currently used should have that capability...just ask GLH or Chatdemon, they should know better on this.

So, I second this, it would be great to see what happened on the Chat nights I can't attend so much now.

Cheers matey!

AncientGamer Cool aka BusterBudd, a Greyhawkian in London!

</a>AncientGamer aka BusterBudd
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:46 pm  

Or a MOD could simply post a link to a LOG thread kept for each Thursday session. Then people could scroll though it all at their leisure. Given time, meaningless/irrelevant material in the posted LOG could be editied out my the MODS, when they have time to do so. It would basically be a thread where each post has a LINK to a LOGGED session, and only the MODS could post in the thread(as it will only be LINKS, not a place for discussion). If some topic catches your fancy, then you can start a thread on the topic in the appropriate forum.

So simple it's stupid. Happy

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:20 pm  

BusterBudd wrote:
    Great idea Idea .... if I remember correctly, way back when I was known by another nick ....ehm..."Shalarshadowalker"....ya ya, I was young..ger-ish, anyways, I thought there was a data base that archived chat nights, gave % of attenance, etc, so not that I'm certain on this but the program currently used should have that capability...just ask GLH or Chatdemon, they should know better on this.

So, I second this, it would be great to see what happened on the Chat nights I can't attend so much now.

Cheers matey!

AncientGamer Cool aka BusterBudd, a Greyhawkian in London!

I believe this is/was correct. I have a similar recollection of hearing mention of this. I do not, however, recall any details.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:03 pm  

http://www.calandyr.com/dnd/mircstats.html

The greytalk chat stats are linked from that page, week by week. It doesn't include logs of discussion though, just statistics and random quotes from users.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: