JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - City of Zirat, Janasib Islands
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    City of Zirat, Janasib Islands
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat May 03, 2008 3:16 pm  
    City of Zirat, Janasib Islands

Does anyone have any information on the city/town/village of Zirat, located in the Janasib Islands?

Question
    Forum Moderator

Sun May 04, 2008 1:06 am  

Outside of the LGG I'm not sure.

Living GH Ekbir (France) used to have a site up, its seems to be gone now. But LG Zeif (Canada) is still operational. http://www.zeif.ca/page.php?page=index
    Their geography section is nice but it doesn't develop the islands in question any. Maybe you could contact the triad with them to see if any mods deal with the town.

Anyone else have ideas?
    Master Greytalker

Sun May 04, 2008 6:04 pm  

Actually I have created overviews of all the Dramidj island cities; I am going to submit them all as articles. Sarcenus is currently working on some heraldy; MikelAmroni is creating island and city maps.

If their is enough interest in the island cities overviews - I was thinking of creating more detailed city descriptions - I always create far too many notes for an article.

If you can wait; I can make the Janasibs (including Zirat) first up after the regional article.

If you must have it sans maps and promise to give me some private feedback on it - I could e-mail you my Zirat overview.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 am  
    Zirat

I look forward to your regional article on the islands. I can wait; patience is a virtue. Happy
    Master Greytalker

Tue May 06, 2008 10:18 am  

Fair enough Wink

Glad to know there is interest.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed May 07, 2008 6:58 am  

Do you have a timetable for these releases? (Not that I don't have patience) Smile
    Master Greytalker

Wed May 07, 2008 4:02 pm  

Heard from MikelAmroni; hard at work as I type - the maps according to his e-mail appear even more then I had hoped.

As for a timetable; everyone is working hard but you can't rush an artist, so tempermental Wink

Hopefully I will have something to post before too long.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Thu May 08, 2008 5:54 am  

Due to time constraints this weekend (my wife is graduating with her Associates, and my adopted sister is graduating with her bachelor's - yay!), it is going to be the end of next week before I can have anything presentable - and then we have to review it to make sure I didn't grossly miss something. Happy Honestly I can do the maps in a few nights, but with school and work, time is something I don't have as much of as I'd like.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: