Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - I Want Greyhawk Art!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    I Want Greyhawk Art!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:16 am  
    I Want Greyhawk Art!

Ok, so I'm putting together a custom DM screen for my next Greyhawk campaign and I'm looking for cool artwork to decorate it. Does anyone have/know where I can find any artwork that really evokes the feel of Greyhawk?

Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:07 pm  
    Yes, GHO has artwork!!!

Hi all-
    The CanonFire logo is based and cut from some custom artwork that I paid for for GreyhawkOnline.com and CanonFire.com to use.

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/artwork/

These are the property of GreyhawkOnline.com and when we discussed creating a custom Greyhawk DM screen (on WotC's forum) we discussed using this artwok. You are free to use this artwork for you project. I have also purchased other artwork via Luis Porter Design that we've used for other areas of the site. These are not custom works, but are allowed via the GHO/CF connection if you intend to post your final work on CanonFire as a download.

As a side note, I've purchased the DM Screen by WotC for both 3.0 and the newer 3.5 one. Dragon Mag had a 3.5 DM screen and is selling it on their website, but it is littered with b&w pictures of miniatures. But with the new 3.5 DM Screen, it is not standard in that it's not 11" high by 8" wide, like a normal piece of paper. This one has it on its side, and is 8" high and 11" long. Well, not exactly since it is several pieces long!
    But I think it is too long, so I folded a page over (towards the players side). I've also cut the cool pictures from the Giants of Legend boxes when buying the miniatures, and taped them so that picture shows for the PC's and the backside I have used Excel / Word to customize things that I want. Using these little flips charts (Kenzer's DM Screen for HackMaster gave me the original idea) works great with custom stuff that I want. As it is, the standard DM screen has too much info I'll never use and not the info that I do use.

In the next couple of days, remind me to attach my notes for my screen...and maybe I'll scan the cover with my attachments.

I hope that helps.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: