ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - DRAGON Magazines for sale
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Collector's Corner
    DRAGON Magazines for sale
    Adept Greytalker

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 pm  
    DRAGON Magazines for sale

To all,

I have been off the net for a while. There is a reason. I am prepping for an Afghanistan deployment. It has been busy. One of the harsh truths I have to face is that I must let go of a lot of my stuff as my family and I move once again. So I have to find a home for my old collection of Dragons.

So - I am giving everyone here on this forum the first crack at them, before I try the e-bay thing. There is a caveat - these magazines were read and used since I had a subscription. They have also weathered several moves across the country as the army moved me around. So some are in good shape, some are less so. Some have their inserts with them, some have long since disappeared.

I have checked around and most online listing have a general $5 price tag for old issues. As I said, some are worth that price, some less so. Send me a private message or reply to this thread if you have questions about a particular issue, or want to talk to me about specifics. I will reduce the price on individual issues if they are in lesser condition, we can haggle. I will also ask for postage expenses as well if I have to mail them.

I have available: Issues 44 through 249. I am missing 49, 53-55, 58, 61, 63, 69, 73, 74, 82, 227, 245. Otherwise they are all there. Send me a PM on this website or reply to this post. This is a first come first served deal, as my deployment date is fast approaching and I really do not have a lot of time.

Thanks

O-D
    CF Admin

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm  

Good luck with your sale, O-D: hopefully you'll be able to keep a little 'hawk going while you're over there, too?

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 pm  

This type of post goes in Collector's Corner, but I'll leave it here for a little while.

Good luck on selling your collection, and all the best to you and your family.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:49 pm  

Osmund-Davizid, if you really do not have to drop your Dragon Mags, don't.... I did such an act once and I regret it. Confused

I am off to Afghanistan soon too, maybe we can link up over there? Won't talk about any specifics, but I will be watching Hotmail email, maybe go for a coffee at the least. Smile

Take care

BusterBudd Cool aka AncientGamer.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm  

HOw much for the lot I will pay 5 apiece for them seeing as your off to defend my country. I used them to read not collect send me a price

Lazydogkc<at>hotmail<dot>com
    Kevin
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:29 am  

Sold already? if not I will buy.
    Master Greytalker

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 pm  

Sorry I can't buy the mags, Osmund, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to thank you and your family for your service and sacrifice. My prayers and those of my family go with you.

You, too, BusterBudd. But then, I've been praying for you for a loooong time... Wink Laughing Cool
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 pm  
    my babies have a new home

Thanks to everyone who had an interest, but my babies found a new home now.

I am set to fly out of country later this month, June 2010, for Afghanistan. I'll be busy but hope to be able to keep up a little bit as time moves on.

David Smith "Osmund-Davizid"
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm  
    my babies have a new home

Thanks to everyone who had an interest, but my babies found a new home now.

I am set to fly out of country later this month, June 2010, for Afghanistan. I'll be busy but hope to be able to keep up a little bit as time moves on.

David Smith "Osmund-Davizid"
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: