JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Facebook
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Facebook
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 am  
    Facebook

Does Canonfire have a Facebook page or any other sort of social networking website that could be used to generate interest? It may be a good way of increasing visibility and bringing in new blood to the forums if we don't.
    Forum Moderator

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 pm  

Not a bad suggestion. I'll ask Gary about it.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:40 am  

Fellow Greyhawk Enthusiasts,

With the blessing of the esteemed Pluffet Smedger, I have created the official CanonFire! Facebook page! All interested parties, please navigate your browsers to: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_145589585501508&ap=1 and join us in the fun! :D

Thanks to manus-nigrum for the great idea and to PSmedger and Mortellan for helping me get it done!

TCM
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 am  

First time poster, long time lurker. I think having a page on Facebook is a great idea to attract new people to Canonfire but wouldn't a business page be more effective than a closed group. Nothing wrong with having a group for private discussion but the business page set up would allow a link back to Canonfire and posts by the page admin would go straight to the feeds of people who 'Like' the page.
    GreySage

Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 pm  

Note: I thought it would be more appropriate to resurrect this old thread than to begin a new one on the same subject. Sorry, if that was wrong. Neutral

Looking at the Canonfire! Facebook page, I see that the last three posts were all mine. And, that goes back to April of this year!

I don't have much time, myself, to check all the websites I would like to, but I do want to encourage everyone to check the Canonfire! Facebook page at least once in a while. I think it could be a potential recruitment tool for this website if we liven it up just a bit. Smile

Maybe Mystic-Scholar could post Canonfire Crier! updates there and Mortellan could post Greyhawkery blog updates there too. Happy

SirXaris
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: