JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Editor Needed
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Editor Needed
    Master Greytalker

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 am  
    Editor Needed

Hello all, it has been a few years since I was active on the forums, so I thought I would re-introduce myself and my project in hopes of getting moving.

About five years ago a project was started here on CF! to detail the Gran March. This nation was picked due to the lack of anything interesting happening there in GH history, fandom, etc. For two years numerous authors and artists contributed.

The result was literally dozens of articles, stories, maps, charts, graphs and pieces of art being contributed. Then, the job of editing this down to something usable fell to me. I got caught up in life and couldn't get it done. About two years ago, my computer crashed, and all of that information was locked away.

The good news is that I have recovered the hard drive. The bad news is that I am no more mentally organized than I was; that and I have a bad penchant for trying to keep ALL the stuff. I am looking for help in paring this mammoth amount of stuff down to a useful Gazetteer.

I am hoping that an active member of the community here at CF! will assist in coming up with an outline/structure, and helping with graphic layout.

Anyone interested?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 am  

I can try to help you, if you are interested. I do have lots of time in my favor, and am fairly literate compared to the vast majority of society.

TT

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:57 pm  

Thanks, what I really need is some one who can help impose order. As I helped draft or reveiw all of these various works, I am attached to them, and probably dont have the clearest vision on what is important to an outside user.

I dont think anyone really wants a 200+ page sourcebook on the March, so what do we need to narrow it down to. I think the best thing to do is pick an existing work, and use it as a templet. If after a perusal of the stuff you are interested in continuing, I will set up a Drop Box where you can proof everything off of a discrete server. See your PM for password and site location.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: