Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - New member
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm  

Hi,

I'm not a new Greyhawker since I play DnD in Greyhawk for more than 15 years but I have created my own adventures with a little knowledge on Greayhawk World....because i'm not very good in English so using my dictionnary on each word i don't know ...I don't have time for this..so..

Even if I am not a Good English Man, I'm looking for any informations about Sheild Lands. My purpose is to create an adventure in Admundfort City (or one city elsewhere in Sheilds Lands).

I imaging a party who can defeat Iuz army to free that City.

Any Idea ?
    I know it's not the right post to ask this so excuse me and please show me the way..

I'M apologize for my bad english

So i'M happy to be here and Merry christmas ....sorry too early !
    Forum Moderator

Tue May 24, 2011 3:28 pm  

Welcome to Canonfire Mydrianor!

I would direct your question to the "General" forum. You'll get alot of good ideas in no time. Good to have you, and your English so far is fine.
    Wink
    GreySage

Tue May 24, 2011 5:29 pm  

Welcome to canonfire! mydrianor. We're glad you have joined us. As Mortellan says, the General forum is the best place to ask this kind of question and there are several knowledgeable members on this site who can direct you to the best resources.

SirXaris
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue May 24, 2011 8:36 pm  

Welcome to the Forum's Mydrianor.

Your English don't be sorry for it. Some of us only know English and still have not gathered a proper understanding of it. Especially when chatting on greytalk on Thursday nights. English seems to be the last thing we speak Laughing

By the way what is your native language if you don't mind?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed May 25, 2011 6:41 am  

Hi,

Argon,

My first language is French no...rather Québécois..

So with this french word (Québécois) now you know where I come from Happy

So as I say I happy to meet Greyhawker...

I like to imagine and write adventures but my big problem is to translate them in Shakespear language..

So If I post something and it's not clear or sound too strange , odd funny...please tell me what is the problem...I just want to learn :)

So have nice day

Gracias
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Wed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm  

Maldin will be happy a fellow Canadian on the boards. I don't know where in Canada he resides but I'm sure word will reach his ears.

J'aimerais lire certains de vos travaux écrits. Je disais à certains membres du personnel Oerth Journal nous pourrions solliciter des talents d'autres pays. Si vous voulez présenter quelque chose en français je peux aider le convertir à l'anglais pour vous. Cebrion fait beaucoup de travail sur ces planches une est un excellent admin.

Consultez ce site Web.
    http://oerthjournal.blogspot.com/

Excuse my French not a perfect translation on my part but maybe this helps you a bit.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon May 30, 2011 4:06 am  

Hi argon,

I will try to write my suggestions or my ideas with few sentences (short texts) and in English.

So thanks for your support

Best Regards,
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Mon May 30, 2011 11:31 pm  

Hello!

Be sure to check out the FAQ at the top of the page, and note that there are two search functions on the site- one for the forums, and one for the rest of the site(the site Search function is in the left margin). You should be able to find most anything using one or the other.

Welcome aboard! Happy

(Je parle un peu français, mais je ne parle pas très bien. Rather than force you to bear witness to my savage butchering of your native tongue, I will just use English though. Laughing)
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: