Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - 46 now teaching the kids to play after long pause in playing
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    46 now teaching the kids to play after long pause in playing
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 am  
    46 now teaching the kids to play after long pause in playing

I am just getting back into playing hauled out my 2nd edition and dusted everything off because my son who is 15 wanted to play. I started back in 79 and bought every product until about 94. Yasir was a fighter i played from Ekbir reached 23rd level always using a scimitar ..even against the giants. I am going to introduce the kids to Ian McCavish sp priest of St Cuthbert as well he will charge them non worshippers 20 GP for healing and knock them on the side of the head with his cudgel a couple times to knock some sense into them. Enjoying the website so far it is good to be back and playing again.
    Forum Moderator

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm  

Welcome Yasir! You are lucky to have another generation to pass the game onto. I hope CF can be a source of information and entertainment to keep you going for years to come!
    GreySage

Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:59 pm  

Yes, welcome Yasir!

Glad to hear that you'll be enjoying Greyhawk again with your son. Glad also that you enjoy Canonfire! and hope to see you participate in our forums regularly. Smile

SirXaris
    Paladin

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:12 pm  

Hail Yasir,
    Welcome, like you I am an old time dungeon crawler that has raised my campaign from the ashes after a sabbatical of 10 years. You will find kindred spirits, muses and good council.
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:37 pm  

Yasir,

Welcome to the boards! You will find many fans of the 2nd edition amongst some of us regulars. One of our recent members Lanthorn is a HUGE fan of 2E. I converted to 3.5 but still utilize many 2e aspects. I hope you continue to enjoy the site and feel free to comment on the forums.

Later

Argon
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:50 pm  

thanks everyone i will when i have more time get my feet wet in some discussions.
    GreySage

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm  

HUGE fan indeed, Yasir! Argon is right. Cool Welcome aboard, and glad to have another 2e person among us.

-Lanthorn of 2e
    GreySage

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:32 pm  

You will find that Maldin and I are also 2e fans -- our preferred setting.

Hail and well met, Yasir! We are all very glad that you "found" Canonfire! and we all look forward to your participation and contributions. "Fresh blood" is always eagerly sought after here and your's in no exception to that "rule."

We earnestly look forward to your comments in our on-going conversations and hope that you will feel free to add your opinions to them.

Don't forget the Greyhawk Wiki -- located in the upper left-hand corner of nearly every page -- where you can answer almost any Greyhawk question, thanks to our members Robbastard and Rasgon.

And nearly any question can be answered by our learned members -- please just post your comment/question in the appropriate forum.

So again, welcome! And, again, please feel free to jump into any conversation we have going on here. Your thoughts and feelings on the subject are and will be valued and appreciated!

One rule -- when replying to an older post, remember that it is an older post and word your reply accordingly. It doesn't do to reply as thought that particular comment was made "yesterday." Wink Laughing

Hail Yasir! And welcome to Canonfire! and all things Greyhawk!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: