ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Changes of the Heart
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop
    Changes of the Heart
    CF Admin

Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:14 am  
    Changes of the Heart

Hi guys (ladies),

I could've just put this series in the archive feature, but I wanted to bring some special attention to a 5 part article that I found very entertaining when I first joined the Canonfire Staff.

The series is entitled Changes of the Heart and is written by Fallon, whom I believe had some hand in the Oerth Journal Staff at one time, or another.

It is a fictional piece written not too different from a Novel, but not nearly as long. Wink It is about a member of the Scarlet Brotherhood who goes rogue and chooses love over duty. I really don't want to reveal more than that and give away the entire plot of a good story. So, if you're sitting there at your computer with a 20 mins to burn, take a look...

Changes of the Heart

I've linked each of the (smallish) 5 parts together via redirects at the bottom of each section. The above link leads to Part I where you can join Alran on his journey. Have a nice read...

Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:26 pm  
    Good Reading

I remember when these came out on the Web site. And they are definitely good reading. I'm glad to see them all linked together. I recommend Changes of Heart for sure. I was wondering if Fallon would consider writing a short adventure based on Aldran's story.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:07 pm  

Hi Everyone,
    I'm glad everyone enjoyed reading them. I had a lot of fun writing them! I'm flattered that you spent the time to put them in the way you did, Thank you!! I really wish I had more time to write but family commitments have been tough lately. I never thought of writing an adventure for Alran. He was an NPC that was used in my last campaign. Maybe in Feb. I can maybe write another article/adventure for him.
    Fallon
    aka Andy Seale
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: