JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - [SW] The Savage Worlds of Greyhawk
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- Other Game Systems/Editions
    [SW] The Savage Worlds of Greyhawk
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 am  
    [SW] The Savage Worlds of Greyhawk

I am just throwing out a "hello" to anyone that might be a potential Savage out there. I have been running an Olde Skoole Greyhawk campaign using Savage Worlds (running Expedition to the Ruins of Castle Greyhawk). After about mid-July, I'll post up an adventure I put together in the City of Greyhawk (I get to run it July 16th, otherwise I would post it now. I do not think any of my players lurk here, but you never know!)
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 am  

Here is the link to my campaign (for those interested). As I noted in my "hello" to the overall board, it is a mix of pbp and online play via Maptools. Its on hiatus over the summer months with a specially "one-off" of my own devising that will be run in July as mentioned in the previous post.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/olde-skoole/adventure-log
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 pm  

As promised, an adventure that can be slipped into the City of Greyhawk.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/olde-skoole/wikis/og-2011-lost-temple-of-tharizdun
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:15 am  

Very nice ... I really enjoyed the one-off adventure.

I am trying to decide between Runequest II and Savage Worlds for my next game system and this has been a very enlightening read.

Thanks for sharing!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 am  

Its been awhile since I have been here -- but thanks!!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 am  

I did a convention-style Moathouse game. If you want to run it as a one-session 4 hour game, skip the gather information section of the writeup.

For the 4 hour session version, the goal is to get the PCs into the Moathouse. Too many groups will spend hours trying to plan their approach. Basically, make it appear as abandoned as you can, let the blood draw them into the building and down the stairs. After the Zombies, just fill time until about an hours is left and do the final encounter. I did it in the crypts and had a false priest doing a ceremony before Lareth comes in to kick some butt.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/olde-skoole/wikis/t1sw-village-of-hommlet
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- Other Game Systems/Editions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: