Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Any info on the Principality of Redhand (Bandit Kingdoms)?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Any info on the Principality of Redhand (Bandit Kingdoms)?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 pm  
    Any info on the Principality of Redhand (Bandit Kingdoms)?

Hi all.

I'm about to run the Age of Worms AP with my gaming group (yeah, I know, ages after it was published!), and I'm wondering if there's any detailed info on the Principality of Redhand in the Bandit Kingdoms out there?

I've got Iuz the Evil and the details of Trallant. I've also found Anna Meyer's superb map of the area. Are there any details of Morannon Keep, Kellswald or Pomfrey that appear on that map? Did the LG Bandit Kingdoms region ever do anything in Redhand?

Sorry to raise such an old question, but I know my PCs, and if they survive Dragotha, Lashonna and Kyuss they'll be wanting to go empire building around Alhaster!

Thanks!
    GreySage

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 pm  

The Unofficial Living Greyhawk Bandit Kingdoms Summary, by Canonfire!'s own Aurdraco (Casey Brown), is an excellent source of information on the Bandit Kingdoms. Most of the information is applicable pre-Greyhawk Wars, despite the fact that Living Greyhawk took place after the wars ended.

LG adventures listed (on page 60) as having taken place within the Principality of Redhand include:
    A Marriage Made in Hell
    Rising Shadow
    The Artonsamay Falcon
    Shadow Keep
    Alhaster Fog
    The Rules of Impoundment
    Let Loose the Hounds
    The Secret Ingredient
    Playing Both Sides
    A Weird Experience
    Hirelings
    To Bleed or Die
    Perpetual Motion
    The Madness of the Baron
    The Scourge

If you can find copies of any of these online, they may give you useful information on the principality itself.

SirXaris

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 am  

SirXaris, that is exactly what I was looking for. My thanks! And although they don't know it yet, my gaming group will thank you as well (assuming they survive). I've ordered BDKR1 from Amazon, now I shall have to scour the web for those LG modules.

Again, my thanks!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: