JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Gamemastery: Crown of the Kobold King 3.5
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder
    Gamemastery: Crown of the Kobold King 3.5
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:16 pm  
    Gamemastery: Crown of the Kobold King 3.5

I need some help with this adventure. The players are having a blast playing it. I located the village of Falcon Cross in northern Bissel after hearing another player suggested it on the Pazio board. My problem is the use of Pathfinder Gods, trying to find a suitable god for Droskar, the god of toil, slavery, and cheating. Basically his worshipers work themselves to death to appease him. I thought about Abbathor, but he's more into greed than toiling away working his followers to death.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for modules 3.5 in dungeon magazine or published by TSR/WotC ????

THANKS!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 pm  

As for the deities question, here is a link from the Greyhawk Wiki:

http://www.canonfire.com/wiki/index.php?title=List_of_Greyhawk_deities

While I didn't specifically see a god of slavery, I did see a number that would use/encourage use of slaves, or how there might be a sect of worshippers that would toil endlessly for their god (Phieran, various Underdark deities, the ever popular Iuz, etc)
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: