JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Convulated History of the the Flanaess
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Convulated History of the the Flanaess
    Master Greytalker

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm  
    Convulated History of the the Flanaess

Over the past 35 years so, there have been several updated versions of the World of Greyhawk or supplements such as "The Adventure Begins" that cover the history of the Flanaess. These events range from the Invoked Devastation/Rain of Colorless Fire to the current date. Each edition of Greyhawk included or excluded details. In order to read the entire history one has to do multiple document cross-referencing and a lot of patch work in order to learn it or research it.

Since I was brushing off my D&D books I thought it would be a good idea to do a cut and paste of these documents and attempt to put them in one single document.

The sources I have utilized are:
    1st Edition Boxed Set
    From the ashes
    The Adventure Begins
    Living Greyhawk Gazetteer

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in proof reading it for me in order to help determine if I missed notable historic mentions or accidently cut and paste information out of order. It's a long document created in WORD and I would be happy to issue it to anyone interested in perusing it for accuracy.

If your interested please send me a pm.

Once I know I have this document correct I hope to include historic information from a number of other Greyhawk supplements such as The Scarlet Brotherhood, Iuz the Evil, and so on.

Thanks much!

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:40 am  

This might be helpful: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/ghchrondex.php
    Master Greytalker

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:49 am  

As always Rasgon, you are extremely helpful. Thank you. I will double check my facts against this.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:22 am  

I could give it a read for you. PM me and I'll give you my email when you're ready. I started an html based chronology some time ago which has sadly fallen to the wayside, but I've so far included mainly more obscure sources such as the LGJ as well as modules and sourcebooks. It's by no means complete, but if you're interested I could send you the files for it.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: