JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - The Adventure Zone
    Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley
    The Adventure Zone
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Thu May 05, 2016 7:22 am  
    The Adventure Zone

Anyone else listening to this podcast. It's hilarious! Three brothers and their dad playing a D&D campaign, and they're all really funny guys. My only warning is that the language is pretty salty, if that's not your thing.

They have people suggest magic items available at the Fantasy Costco, which is where the players stock up between adventures, and there are some pretty good ones. I run my campaign fairly serious, although we make plenty of jokes and funny stuff does happen, but I'm going to have to put this magic item in the next treasure hoard the party finds:

The Nit Picker (900 GP)

Physical Description: Resembles a miniature garden gnome that carries lock picking tools in his hands. When not in use, looks like a 4" inch tall statue.

Use: Twice daily, can be placed in front of a locked object to unlock it (functions as the spell “Knock”). At this point, the statue comes to life in order to pick the lock. After the lock is picked (or if he is unable to open it), reverts back to an inanimate statue.

Side Effects: While picking the lock, the Nit Picker critiques any or all members of the party on their recent performance in the campaign. Nothing escapes the critical eye of the Nit Picker, no matter how small the perceived offense.

Here's the page for the podcast - http://www.maximumfun.org/adventure-zone/ep-39-crystal-kingdom-chapter-eleven
    GreySage

Sun May 08, 2016 6:51 am  

Okay, that's weird. Laughing
       Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: