JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - need starting adventure
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    need starting adventure
    Novice

Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:50 pm  
    need starting adventure

im a dm and i want to introduce my group to the world of greyhawk i just bought the gazzeteer and i need an adventure to introduce the world to my group
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:18 pm  

One of my favorite adventures for new players is/was "Palace of the Silver Princess." Don't know if it is still available though but you can either do a "Google" search, get it off eBay or possibly even download it off the web somewhere if it is available. "The Village of Hommlet" is also a classic if that is still out there somewhere. You might only be able to get that one as a link to Temple of Elemental Evil now. Good luck. Happy
    Sage of Canonfire

Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:52 pm  

darkmillenium,

Are you looking for a published adventure? Or an idea that you can develop yourself? And do you want to start at 1st level?

-Gary
    CF Admin

Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:34 am  
    Which Version?

Another good question is, which version of D&D are you going to play, darkmillenium? Are you playing 3rd Ed?

B3 Palace of the Silver Princess will need some conversion to 3rd Ed. Here is alink to it anyway: CLICK HERE. It is an oldie, but a goodie. Happy The 3rd Ed. generic modules are also a good option and need little tweaking to fit into Greyhawk.

Let us know how it goes. [/url]

Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:59 pm  

I'd reccomend the Sunless Citadel. It's 3rd Edition, for 1st level characters, and includes roleplaying on top of hack & slash. It's really a quality adventure.

Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:09 pm  

ok great we are playing 3rd, ideas would be great anything you could come up with. i dont realy want published adventures because im a bit strapped for cash and its hard for me to get them. if anyone wants to give me an adventure theve written themselvs i would be happy to try it out on my group and tell you how it goes. as for the sunless citidell ive allready played it in another group and ive told my group all about it so unfortunetly that wont work. by the way has anyone played or dm'ed the return to the temple of elementel evil i can get my hands on the but i want to hear if it is worth it cause its 59 dollers australian my group consists of 4 5th level Pc's thatnks for the imput everyone
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:47 pm  

Darkmillenium, I have come to your rescue, hop over to the adventures section and check out my 1st level adventure, Little Trouble in Big Greyhawk, my players thought it was pretty funny when they played through it. Also, since it takes place in the City of Greyhawk they can learn quite a bit about the setting since so many people come together there.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: