Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - New GLoG website down - Does anyone know what's happening?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> The Great Library of Greyhawk Wiki
    New GLoG website down - Does anyone know what's happening?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:04 pm  
    New GLoG website down - Does anyone know what's happening?

The Great Library of Greyhawk wiki on canonfire.com went down some time ago.

Then it was replaced by a new version on wiki.greyparticle.com.

Now that website is down.

Does anyone have any information on what's happening? Is there a rescue effort going on?

Is it being moved back to canonfire.com? Is it going to come back on greyparticle.com? Is it going to go somewhere else?
    David 'Big Mac' Shepheard<br />My Greyhawk links: http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&amp;t=9355<br />(If I am not here, you can find me at the Greyhawk or Chainmail forums at The Piazza.)<br />
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:35 pm  

I have no information available on the status of greyparticle - the domain appears to have expired, but I'm not the owner.

A backup wiki built from the same code and database is available at https://wait-wtf.com/wiki

Unfortunately Gary and I have yet to solve how to share updates between mirrors, so whatever additions were made at greyparticle since it went live will be unavailable. (As I recall, there were some, but not too many.)
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:27 am  

Thanks Lamashtu.

I hope you can find some wiki experts that can help you move the wiki after content is added.

It would be nice to see it return to Canonfire one day.
    David 'Big Mac' Shepheard<br />My Greyhawk links: http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&amp;t=9355<br />(If I am not here, you can find me at the Greyhawk or Chainmail forums at The Piazza.)<br />
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:09 am  

The 'new' wiki at wait-wtf is also not allowing access and has not for a week or so as nearly as I can tell. Is anyone with admin rights there aware of this?
       Canonfire Forum Index -> The Great Library of Greyhawk Wiki All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: