Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Greetings and well met
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Greetings and well met
    Novice

Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:08 pm  
    Greetings and well met

Hello all,

Freshly arrived unto Oerth after experiencing a fantastic Greyhawk Online Con, for which I am thankful. Looking forward to sharing and experiencing Oerth with you.

I have little to no Greyhawk experience, my only contact being the "From the Ashes" boxed set back in the early 90s and the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer much later. There is much to learn, indeed!

All the best to everyone.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:17 pm  
    Re: Greetings and well met

Holy_Rage wrote:
    Hello all,

Freshly arrived unto Oerth after experiencing a fantastic Greyhawk Online Con, for which I am thankful. Looking forward to sharing and experiencing Oerth with you.

I have little to no Greyhawk experience, my only contact being the "From the Ashes" boxed set back in the early 90s and the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer much later. There is much to learn, indeed!

All the best to everyone.

Welcome!

You can just read the Folio from 1980 and look at the Darlene map and make up what you want and talk about it here. That's all you need.
    GreySage

Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:25 pm  

Welcome, Holy_Rage! Smile

JasonZavoda is correct. Read, ask questions, use what you like in your Greyhawk campaign, and ignore anything you don't like.

The forums are the place to ask questions, but you will find tons more information in the other links at the top of the page, like Articles and Downloads. I also recommend that you click the links on the left-hand side of your screen, including Touring the Flanaess, the Greyhawk Wiki, and The Oerth Journal.

Again, welcome to the club! :)

SirXaris

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:10 pm  

Welcome Holy_Rage.

Are you planning to run a new campaign or to play in one? If the former, the new Touring the Flanaess section is made for you. Either way, feel free to post questions, comments, etc., and the community will respond.
    Novice

Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:06 pm  

Thank you all for your welcome. I am planning to learn more about the setting, then run an adventure or two. One step at a time.
    Novice

Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:53 am  

Greetings! Nice to meet you.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: