Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - List Of Keoish Noble Houses?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    List Of Keoish Noble Houses?
    Adept Greytalker

Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:27 pm  
    List Of Keoish Noble Houses?

The recent thread about Keoish noble titles made me curious. Has there ever been a full list of the twelve tribes that Slerotin led out of what's now the Sea of Dust? If so, where was it listed?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:12 am  
    Re: List Of Keoish Noble Houses?

CruelSummerLord wrote:
    The recent thread about Keoish noble titles made me curious. Has there ever been a full list of the twelve tribes that Slerotin led out of what's now the Sea of Dust? If so, where was it listed?

Suel Houses of the Flanaess
    http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1239

Personally, I do not support the idea of crossing 12 noble houses of the Imperium, but of 12 tribes found by Slérotin on the outskirts of the empire. These tribes founded kingdoms and became noble, but after the Cataclysms. Like the Neheli and the Rhola.
    I can't imagine any Imperial noble houses called Cruski, Frutzi or Schnai. These tribes took a name corresponding to the geography of their establishment.
    A shortcoming already discussed in Canonfire (OJ1 and OJ11).
    Jacques
    GreySage

Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:49 am  

I made a list of Keoish houses in this earlier thread: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5411

Here's a list of Suel houses: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8616
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: