ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - need a bit of help and spoilers
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    need a bit of help and spoilers
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun May 01, 2005 3:11 pm  
    need a bit of help and spoilers

Hi all,

I, as a DM, encountered a bit of a problem in the aftermath of the OJ 11 adventure "ruins of the mistmarsh".

SPOILER ALERT

Anyway, my players where unable to keep the amulet out of the hands of Rolanta. Rolanta possesed a PC after his twoheaded troll body was slain and this player (kudos for his good roleplaying) played his possesed character so well that he stole the amulet and invoked ot's power. (one other player remarked while using the newly found wand of enemy detection:" either our enemies can hide very well or this wand just doesn't work very well", the Rolanta-player replied:"I think those troglodites that got away are spying on us from every nook and cranny, we must watch our steps."

Enfin, the result is that Greyhawk, Urnst and Tenser have a new neighbour; the Ooze kingdom of Juiblex, in what was formally known as the Mistmarshes.

I have given myself some time by deverting the players attention west and are know playing tag with the shadows in Istivin. The problem remains, what will Juiblex do?

It is the multitute of options that are causing the problems. Juiblex might continue his vendetta with the house Nealax and venture eastward toward Raux and Ivid. He could also be content with the havoc caused and go back to the Abyss leaving a lireray livked clean wasteland. What might Iuz do, persieve Juiblex as rival and maybe ally with Greyhawk or try to strike a deal with him. What might the remnants of house Naelax in the former great kingdom do when they learn about the history of their house and Juiblex.

I have thought of several possibilities but somehow they seem bland, anticlimatic or too much work. So I'm asking wether you guys and gals at this forum can aid me in giving some advice and ideas.

Thanks in advance, Arjen
    CF Admin

Sun May 01, 2005 7:23 pm  

Hi alissenberg---

For some inspirational Juiblex-based reading, you might want to check out both Rob Kuntz's Horrid Swamp/Ice Grave adventure (see his boards at http://p085.ezboard.com/fpiedpiperpublishingfrm13.showMessage?topicID=11.topic for details on its upcoming release) and Necromancer Games' Chaos Rising adventure, details at http://www.necromancergames.com/products.html
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: