I don't have my copy of ToEE handy; in fact it's tucked away in a box about 1,000 miles away. In light of that, can anyone give me a quick (or detailed) rundown of the Yellowskull's powers?
* No paladin or Good cleric can touch it.
* Possessor can detect lie, know alignment, and poison at will.
* Neither Zuggtmoy nor Iuz can harm the possessor, directly or through an agent.
* Possessor knows how to operate the throne in ToEE upper level, area 3.
* Possessor has Charisma 20 (or -3 when angry) with respect to C/Evil creatures
* User loses 1 point of Charisma (to non-C/Evil creatures) whenever above Awe Power is invoked.
* Zuggtmoy and Iuz know identity and location of possessor, and can persuade him to give up the artifact (10% chance per point of Charisma lost).
The elemental gems grant the following additional powers when mounted in the Orb:
Smoky quartz (Air)
Cast wind walk once per week;
Travel to and from Plane of Air at will;
Comfortable existence in Plane of Air;
Conjure 8 HD air elemental once per week;
Summon babau demon once per hour, thrice per day
Cast earthquake once per week;
Travel to and from Plane of Earth at will;
Comfortable existence in Plane of Earth;
Conjure 8 HD earth elemental once per week;
Summon type I demon once per hour, thrice per day
Cast flame strike once per week;
Travel to and from Plane of Fire at will;
Comfortable existence in Plane of Fire;
Conjure 8 HD fire elemental once per week;
Summon type II demon once per hour, thrice per day
Cast wall of ice once per week;
Travel to and from Plane of Water at will;
Comfortable existence in Plane of Water;
Conjure 8 HD water elemental once per week;
Summon type III demon once per hour, thrice per day
I am curious what if anything happened to the Elemental Power Gems after the Yellowskull was destroyed. I haven't read RttToEE, so I don't know if they come into play again or not.
I am currently running a campaign in Greyhawk and I assumed that the Gems were shattered into several pieces with the defeat of Zuggtmoy and Iuz. A player in my campaign is searching for the shards of the Fire Power Gem so that she and the rest of the party can travel to the Plane of Fire to retrieve a dwarven artifact that is now in the possession of the Sultan. The ability to survive on the plane of fire is the only ability I left in the shards in my game and i had the gem split into shards so that more than one party member could safely travel.
I am just curious what is cannon of the remains of the power Gems.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Canonfire! is a production of the Thursday Group in assocation with GREYtalk and Canonfire! Enterprises