Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - The Far Realms Invades the Gran March!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Gran March Gazetteer
    The Far Realms Invades the Gran March!
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Sun May 08, 2005 3:28 pm  
    The Far Realms Invades the Gran March!

Don't know if you guys got this GM reference but there is one in Dungeon 99. It seems the Gran March is _THE_ hotbed of Far Realms activity in the Flanaess! And who said the Gran March was "boring?" ;-)

Please see the Far Realms thread in The Planes folder for Mortellan and my posts on the Far Realms in GH generally. I think we've captured most of the relevant sources.

If the Far Realms haven't been woked into the GM Gaz, I think they should be as IMO the Far Realms is _very_ cool.

Sun May 08, 2005 5:12 pm  
    The Far Realms

As far as I know, we have no intentions of working them in, more as a space/labor consideration than anything else. I remember the adventure, and thought it would be fun, but I dont think it is the core of that.

As I conceptualize it, the Adventure Path that Ivor is coordinating is only supposed to Affect Gran March. At no point does it threaten the March, or the fabric of time or anything on that scale. This is so that a DM could still use all of the background material that everyone has worked so hard on, and completely ignore the events of the Arc.

We should also have a listing of all known adventures for Gran March, with a summary and location. I think many people will opt to do their own thing, but still use the background info.

Anyone disagree and think we should look at adding the Far Realms?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon May 09, 2005 7:38 am  

Quote:
    At no point does it threaten the March, or the fabric of time or anything on that scale.

Anced is right, the Campaign does not threaten Gran March as a whole. There is an attempt to create political instability as a beginning of attack on GM but the arc allows PC to arrest this progress.
    To me the Project is about filling out Gran March more and to provide DMs and PCs a great place to adventure. The campaign I am writing is just one of the icings one can place on top of it. I think we can produce a list of suggested adventure tracks playable in Gran March and hopeful there will be a number of spin-off projects doing just that.

Quote:
    The Far Realms also appears in Shadow of the Abyss an adventure in Dungeon 118

The campaign I am writing also has some Abyss connections. The writings that I have posted may just hint at it.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Gran March Gazetteer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: