JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - NPC Sketches/Art in General
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Gran March Gazetteer
    NPC Sketches/Art in General
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue May 10, 2005 7:10 am  
    NPC Sketches/Art in General

I thought to start a thread specific to any art designs or sketches for the gazetteer illustrations/illustrators. As for NPC sketches, I know FirePower and Ivor have a few they would like illustrated. What I need..well, perhaps need is too strong a word..what I would like, or what would help are details about the specific NPC. I like to have a bit of backgroud detail to get a feel for them and any preconceived ideas about how that person should look. But I can wing it if need be.

Clothing styles are still up in the air at the moment. I have sent AM a rough sketch of a style of young women's dress that seemed to go over well, and I have been working on a few more that I've been too lazy to refine and scan to my computer lately. Shocked I'm anxious to see GVD's article about fashion for more ideas in that area as well.

As for NPC information, please feel free to post it here or you can email it to me at tedra@cableone.net. I usually end up doing a great deal of private messaging to send links of sketches as they progress to make sure I'm on the right track with whomever requested the sketch/es.

Sun May 15, 2005 4:46 pm  
    Cleetu

We need to begin developing the concept behind Cleetu and the Isles of Woe. What did he look like, his clothing, his nation?

He will be one of our Epic Villans, and the Isles will be our Epic Adventure.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:15 pm  

*casts thread resurrection*
    Is this still applicable?
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm  

Howdy, Lilith!

Welcome to Canonfire!. I see you have posted in several threads suggesting your interest in art.

I can't answer your question for Anced, but I know he is still working on the project. I am sure he would love any kind of contribution. I know that on his website for the project, there is only 1 image posted for artwork, although there are many maps.

But in response to your posts generally, I would love to see you posting any Greyhawk art in any of the forums, or as a "article" although uploading those is going very slow these days.

Someone had to teach me, so incase you dont know, you can load an image onto http://s74.photobucket.com/ and then use the Img button in reply to get them into the forum.

Looking forward to seeing what you have!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:21 pm  

Cool, thanks for the input Wolfsire. :) I'll see what I can mash up. :D
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Gran March Gazetteer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: