Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:50 am  
Greyhawk NWN project: help needed

I have a module I'd like to develop that is centred on Rinloru.

As a precursor to that, I've worked on a smaller module to see if I can do it.

The problem is that I don't have a PC, and the NWN Aurora toolset doesn't work on Mac. I can edit an already built module, but not build one from scratch.

So I need a partner to do the hard work of building a module based on my work. I've pretty much got the module finished, just need it to be built in NWN.

I'm not interested in people who 'will have a crack' at it or are willing to learn. No offense, but those types of people rarely last long, especially when they realize just how much work is involved. I'd rather get no responses than a response that ends up in a month or two of wasted effort.

So, please, only people who can seriously commit to a project like this should apply. The pre-cursor module is essentially a testing ground to see if a) we can work together as a team, and b) we both have what it takes to get a project finished.
In more modern times, only Delglath of Rinloru is known to have crafted any items from the stone of this atrocious place. Even masters of the dark arts such as Xaene and Karoolck would hesitate to follow.