JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - "The Drow War" in Greyhawk
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    "The Drow War" in Greyhawk
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:24 am  
    "The Drow War" in Greyhawk

Does anybody has experience in the using this new adventure in the Greyhawk?
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:21 am  
    Re: "The Drow War" in Greyhawk

Vasiliy wrote:
    Does anybody has experience in the using this new adventure in the Greyhawk?

Hi Vasiliy,

It may be a bit early for anyone to have much practical experience.

Some general thoughts -

I think the first question is whether the Drow War should be linked to the GDQ Series or whether it should be separate. On one side, if linked, it could be - "Revenge of the Drow" or "The Drow Strike Back." On the other hand, the GDQ Series stands very, very well on its own and other areas of GH could maybe use a little "Drowing."

If you link to the GDQ Series, I guess the Sheldomar and its environs will be the natural area to place the adventures. I like the idea of Drow in the Dreadwood, in such case.

Without any GDQ Series link, I think you get a lot of pretty cool possibilities.

"Up Yours Iuz" or "They Call Me _Ms_ Eclavdra_" - Run the war with Iuz' forces as the "heroes," with the party caught in the middle.

"The Fallen Vault" - The drow vault that collapsed and is now the Rift Canyon is being "reclaimed" by the drow, who intend to unite the Bandit Kingdoms under their control. Action could take place in Admundfort, Riftcrag and Radigast City.

"Hunger" - Now, we know what happened to Rauxes. Action takes place there and in the Adri.

"Dark City" - The City of Greyhawk is the target of the drow. I'd throw in some of "The Tuning" from the movie - "Shut It Down!" Love that movie.

Some ideas.

Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:50 am  

What new adventure are you talking about?
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: