Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:58 pm  
Greetings and Salutations

Greetings to the OJ staff.

Andy and Marc asked me to drop in here and introduce myself. My name is Tim Nutting, and I have agreed to help out with the editorial duties for Oerth Journal.

I've had editorial classes at college and worked as an editor and senior editor for the school's fine arts magazine. However, it's been a little while since I've assumed such duties. I stand ready to help in whatever capacity is deemed necessary.

I would like to say I'm fairly familiar with the World of Greyhawk. I have the WoG boxed set and most of the "re-release" material and 3rd-edition material. I've been running a campaign set in the Wild Coast/Verbobonc area for the last few years, though my campaign is on something of a hiatus as another DM is running us through "Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil". So, I'm familiar with alot of Greyhawk lore, but I'm certainly not on par with the Puffet Smedger.

I am very familiar with 3rd edition material, my 2nd edition AD&D knowledge is a bit rusty, and I have dealings with Eden's Unisystem and some very heavily oxidized knowledge about Rolemaster.

Right, that's about it in the short version.

I'd like to thank the passing and new chief editors, I look forward to doing what I can for the Journal.

Regards,
--Zero