JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Azure Empire of the Sahuagin
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Azure Empire of the Sahuagin
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:01 am  
    Azure Empire of the Sahuagin

Check out the latest article. I actually found it very interesting. I remember first hearing the subject in the 1e Monster Manual and thought it sounded intriguing. I for one would love to hear much more. I have also always wanted to get ANY details on Drawmij's undersea stronghold.
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:06 pm  
    adventures featuring sahuagin

Thanks for the advertising, glad you liked the article.

I personally love undersea adventuring. I started out my career as a player doing the classic U1-3 series of adventures. Since then, my players have extensively traveled on and under the seas of Greyhawk.

A couple of additional adventures dealing with sahuagin (in case you are interested) are: The Murky Deep (an old generic 2nd edition module, easilly modified to fit in Greyhawk) and the Evil Tide, Night of the Shark, Sea of Blood trilogy (a tough series of adventures that ties in with the Sea Devils Accessory, also easily modified to fit in Greyhawk).

I thought that the seas of Greyhawk have been given the short shrift, and hopefully other authors can submit articles detailing the waters of Oerth. An article about what lies beneath the Nyr Dyv, the sunken Isles of Woe, or some of the other races that dwell in the oceans would be a really cool concept to explore (as well as what the heck Drawmij is doing down there!).

Thanks again for the nice comments

O-D
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:51 pm  
    Saltmarsh Villians

This was one of my older articles, but I am bumping this old thread up on the sahuagin in honor of the latest unofficial postfest. When one mentions Saltmarsh and Seaton, the devil men of the deep must be included in the discussion! So while we wait for the Unofficial Post Fest articles to be posted - check out some food for thought on the principle foes of adventurers in this region.

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=396&mode=&order=0&thold=0

So they are my favorite villians, what's not to like about them?
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:57 am  

FWIW, the notion, and an SB alliance, gets a little detail in my UPF article.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:43 am  

Several years ago I tied the U series into the Sea Devils Accessory. I had the characters that had survived U3 met with the author of the book as they were just about to start writing it.

It worked real well as they progressed into The Murky Deep then Evil Tide and Night of the Shark to finally Sea of Blood.

A 2 year long real time campaign that basically never touched the mainland after the U series. Hell of a lot of fun.

Maraudar
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: