JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - A Play that might interest you
    Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley
    A Play that might interest you
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed May 23, 2007 7:59 pm  
    A Play that might interest you

Hellow fellow Hawkers, I'm not sure where everyone lives here, but if anyone is from southern Ontario (or are visiting Toronto at the begining of July) you might be interested in checking out a play that I wrote called Geek-Gasm that's premiering at this summer's Toronto Fringe Festival.

Geek-Gasm is a comedy set at a convention that pokes fun at the divisions that drive geeks apart (computer gamers and role players, Forgotten Realms and Greyhawk, etc.) and the community that brings them together - you know, livin' la vida dorka! I already know you guys have a great sense of humor (Greyhawkopoly is such a wicked idea) and I think you'd really dig this.

If I've piqued your interest check out the play's website here: http://www.myspace.com/critical_fumble. If anyone can make it, let me know, it'd be cool to put some faces to the names.

-Dave
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:52 pm  

Just an update:

We now also have a Facebook page if that is preferred to MySpace - lets hope those rumors about CIA monitoring aren't true :). Just search for Geek Gasm or follow this link:

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Geek+Gasm
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:22 pm  

UPDATE:
    Less than a week to go until Geek-Gasm hits the stage at the Toronto Fringe Festival. We are very excited to announce that everyone who comes to the opening show (Saturday, July 7th, 1:45) will recieve a FREE COMIC BOOK courtesy of 3rd Quadrant Comics! We are also encouraging all the Cosplayers to come in costume (like you need an excuse). Mainly because we think it would look totally awesome and secondly because it will create a big splash, turn some heads and show everyone else at the Fringe what geekin' it's all about!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: