Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - A 3E/3.5E Guide to the World of Greyhawk: Bibliography
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop
    A 3E/3.5E Guide to the World of Greyhawk: Bibliography
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:28 am  
    A 3E/3.5E Guide to the World of Greyhawk: Bibliography

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=863&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Rob, fantastic work. I thought your overview of both D&D and the World of Greyhawk were both concise and accurate, perfect for the lay person with little to no understanding of the game and setting. I will find the annotated bibliography helpful for figuring out what Greyhawk info I missed in WotC's 3.0/3.5 line, and therefore what I should consider purchasing (or for remembering what Greyhawk info exists in those I do have!).

A great deal of work evidently went into this... I wish I would have been able to incorporate D&D-related projects into my post-secondary studies!

Thanks for your contribution!
    Adept Greytalker

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:13 am  
    Re: A 3E/3.5E Guide to the World of Greyhawk: Bibliography

TwiceBorn wrote:
    http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=863&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Rob, fantastic work. I thought your overview of both D&D and the World of Greyhawk were both concise and accurate, perfect for the lay person with little to no understanding of the game and setting. I will find the annotated bibliography helpful for figuring out what Greyhawk info I missed in WotC's 3.0/3.5 line, and therefore what I should consider purchasing (or for remembering what Greyhawk info exists in those I do have!).

A great deal of work evidently went into this... I wish I would have been able to incorporate D&D-related projects into my post-secondary studies!

Thanks for your contribution!

Thanks! Of course, I'm sure I missed a few things, as I don't own every 3x product out there. Also, it doesn't include Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk, nor MMV, which has the God-blooded template. Hopefully, this article will serve as a good base to build from.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:39 am  

Robbastard wrote:

Thanks! Of course, I'm sure I missed a few things, as I don't own every 3x product out there. Also, it doesn't include Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk, nor MMV, which has the God-blooded template. Hopefully, this article will serve as a good base to build from.

Hmmm, I don't have MMV either... God-blooded template? What exactly is that (I can guess, but...), and what is the Greyhawk connection in the entry?
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:14 pm  

TwiceBorn wrote:
    Robbastard wrote:

Hmmm, I don't have MMV either... God-blooded template? What exactly is that (I can guess, but...), and what is the Greyhawk connection in the entry?

The god-blooded template lets you take one certain traits of a deity, iirc. Characters with the Vecna template end up with featureless faces, such as the Faceless One from the Age of Worms adventure path. The entry also gives the name of a particular person from Hardby who took the template, which I interpreted as being the Faceless One's actual identity.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: