ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - The Chronicles of Keoland
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop
    The Chronicles of Keoland
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:21 am  

Introduction- http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=897&mode=thread&order=2&thold=0

I am really looking forward to this. The intro, and of course your prior work, makes for a very promising contribution.

Whether they synchronizes or not, I’m sure this will make a excellent addition (perhaps an inadequate word) to the Sheldomar Timeline and the rest of the Keoland collection we have here at CF!

Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 pm  

Just to let everyone know, if they don't already, this is part 1 of a 33 part series.

And no, I didn't hit "3" twice by accident- it's a THIRTY-THREE PART SERIES!!! Shocked Cool

Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:58 pm  

Wolfsire -

Thank you! Smile This was one of the most enjoyable writing GH writing projects I have undertaken to date. I hope people like it as much I liked writing it.

Cebrion -

My plan is submit one installment every month until finished. Happy

Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:17 am  

Issues have been resolved and extraneous off-topic posts have been removed so that this thread may remain active and on topic. Please continue posting.

Thanks.

---The Canonfire! Staff

Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:31 am  

For those interested, Nyhan I has been prepared for upload and, with a final once over, I will hopefully be able to actually upload it within a day or so. Of course, it then must await its turn in the que.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:50 pm  

The Chronicles of Keoland - Nyhan I

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=913&mode=thread&order=2&thold=0

As always, very enjoyable. Though I was suprised there there was no V-word. Wink

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:21 am  

Wolfsire wrote:
    As always, very enjoyable. Though I was suprised there there was no V-word. Wink

Keoland has a couple prominent V-words. Smile If you mean Vecna, he appears on stage twice. He appears as part of the Tyrus/Vecna II incident and then once more. When he appears other than at Tyrus, it is in epic style . . . and he is not the most evil guy in the room at the time! Happy Vecna as hero? Nah! Anti-hero? Maybe. Laughing

I am glad you liked the first installment. Happy

IMV, the series really doesn't take off until after Mandros (King No. 5). The first five reigns are sort of akin to America's "colonial" period (Washington through Monroe) in that things are getting set up, start up problems ironed out, immediate post-creation conflicts fought to secure the nation etc.. There is important stuff going on, some of which will echo through the centuries, certainly, but from a modern perspective, the period seems distinctly apart from what comes later.

I have uploaded Malv I, which should show up in due course. Happy
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: