Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Hello everyone!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Hello everyone!
    Novice

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:11 am  
    Hello everyone!

Been lurking for some time, creeping around in the shadows, minding my own business!

Great site, loads of fantastic items. Just getting back into Greyhawk and expanding my collection to include all the items I missed out on buying when AD&D went second edition; I couldn't afford to upgrade AND keep up with my intake of alcohol – oh to be a teenager again (was there ever a 'teenlich' monster?). After that my gaming group drifted apart ...... but my interest always remained.

I've been working on the errata for WGM1 Border Watch. I've styled it up to match the printed version and submitted some versions to the 'submissions board' as press quality Pdfs. So hopefully you should all be able to download them soon. I've styled them with the intention of printing them out two sided on some A4 (international size). To then be trimmed with room to laminate and place snuggly within the module cover. It all looks better than any errata currently available (well any that I've found).

I like things to look right. It shocks me that TSR cared so little for it's customer base that it couldn't even proof read its publications properly before going to press!

Oh well. Rant over. Hello to you all.

Millsy Happy
    Master Greytalker

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:08 am  

Welcome, Millsy.

I have vague memories of running Border Watch many years ago and your post reminded how much prep time it required. A lot of that was probably down to all the errors you mention but I remember that it was not the most well written module in any case. Still, the players enjoyed it when I ran it and I'm sure yours will too.

May Norebo smile upon your efforts.
    CF Admin

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:05 pm  

Welcome aboard Millsy!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: