JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Damn you "some assembly may be required."
    Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley
    Damn you "some assembly may be required."
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:33 am  
    Damn you "some assembly may be required."

My sister just showed me some of what she got her son for Christmas.. and as his dad is out of the picture it shall be my job as a dutiful uncle to assemble these... miracles of modern engineering....

I keep telling her he has autism and he gets upset when things fall apart so get him simple stuff that doesn't come in so many pieces...

This would also help me because she doesn't have the brains to transform a transformer so is no help in putting these things together....

but no....

This will be another year where I as a dutiful uncle shall be in "some assembly required" hell...

I try and say no but then she sicks our mom on me and she reminds me of the 10 hours spent in a hospital giving birth to me and how I owe it to her to help her grandson... as I "put those toys together so well."

may the person who came up with that "some assembly may be required" marketing scheme wake up and find themselves in Iuz's basement.

I am going to be putting together castles, secret bases. power ranger secret headquarters and poke'mon playlands yet again this year.

AAARRRRRGGGGGGG.....

Rant aside.....

Merry Christmas people and a happy new year Happy
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:03 am  

JohnJohn, I find a couple of eggnogs adequately "topped off" help this process. You may not get the toys together and your sister may be yelling at you, but you just won't really care. Smile
       Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: