JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - looking for afew good artists
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    looking for afew good artists
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm  
    looking for afew good artists

Hello all, i've been busy as of late. I have decided that i'm going to start up my own web page for some free 3.5 adventures. I allready have two adventures done and working on three others with five more on the back burner. As with all modules they have to have cover artwork.
    Now i do have a good friend who does all of NASCRAG's artwork ( Bill " Indiana" Cavalier ) and he's given me permission to use some of his artwork. But i dont want to leave out canonfire from my new project.
    If any one who interested I'll send a e-mail when i'm done with the modules so you the artists can read them and base your work on the adventure
    Then i'll post the pic's on canonfire to be voted on and that will be the cover. Now i'm thinking i'll have enough adventures done to open my web page in 3 to 4 months.
    So just send me a PM and i'll keep you on my friends list.

I know i'm not the best writer out their but i think i got afew good stories to tell. Happy
    Site Theocrat

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm  
    Hosting?

Hi all -
    I'm sure you've seen it around, but GreyhawkOnline.com is home to Mort's W.o.G. Comic and Allan's World of Grodog, and many other areas. If you're writing Greyhawk modules, I think they should be hosted on GreyhawkOnline.com. You'll have your own site, own access, e-mail, FTP, and whatever else you need. We'll even modify the main page of GHO to provide you a link there.
    Of course, any artists you get, we can give them a page too.

Be Well. Be Well Hosted.
    Theocrat Issak

Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm  

All will be greyhawk mods but only 2 of them are location based and 2 are weather based ( 1 fall and 1 winter). Wanted to make the adventures easy to fit in any location or campaign.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:36 pm  

no takers Sad
    GreySage

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 pm  

Been away for awhile. Sorry Baronzemo, but I'm no artist. Sad

But don't give up so soon. Sometimes -- and regrettably -- things move slowly here. Give it a little more time. Wink

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 pm  

Maybe if people could see your web page they'd a) know the level of talent they'd be shown against and b) get inspired. Working for something that may or may not see the light of day can be unmotivating.

Sigurd
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: