JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Religion in Nyrond
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 4th Edition
    Religion in Nyrond
    CF Admin

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:29 pm  
    Religion in Nyrond

Been converting Red Hand of Doom to 4th Edition (which is so easy) for a forthcoming campaign. There is a dearth of domains in 4E, so I did the best I could in my Religion in Nyrond wiki for the campaign. I don't think we'll have a divine leader. But, this information is still important to me to have correct and documented.

Take a look if you have a minute and let me know how badly I screwed THIS up.

There is other fare there if you care to offer other thoughts (like my Greyhawk Wars wiki.

Happy gaming.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:00 pm  

Overall your article is good.

Living Greyhawk Gazetteer says Nyrond Religions are Heironeous (Primary), Beory, Rao, Pelor, Zilchus, Norebo, Pholtus, Ralishaz, Boccob, Delleb, Celestian.

Being largely Oeridarian culture there may be shrines to Atroa, Procan, Sotillion, Telchur, Velnius and Wenta, instead of Beory temples. This fits in with your Worship in Nyrond's Hinterlands section.

I would think Ralishaz and Delleb followers would be rare.

Nyronds navy became important during the recent wars so the church of Procan influence may have risen in recent years.

You may wish to go into detail on each churches attitude towards marriage, crime, war and planar creatures.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 4th Edition All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: