JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Living Greyhawk Modules
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Published Material Reviews & Discussion
    Living Greyhawk Modules
    Master Greytalker

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:00 am  
    Living Greyhawk Modules

I'm trying to find as many of the old LG modules as possible to help with Anna's maps and maybe draw up an integrated edition neutral gazeteer. I've managed to find quite a few but as I'm going through them it's becoming clear that I'm missing loads! If anybody has any copies that they don't mind sharing or torrents that they don't mind seeding, all help is appreciated.
    CF Admin

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm  

Paul---

You might check with Echohawk, who's got the thread @ http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=296532 since he seems to have amassed a pretty comprehensive listing of LG scenarios: he may have the actual scenarios too?

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 am  
    Also looking for LG adventures...

I too am looking for oop LG adventures. I'm particularly interested in finding the Blight on Bright Sands adventure series. If anyone can help, please let me know where I can can get them! Thanks!
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 pm  

Such things are only legitimately available from their respective authors/owners, barring all Core and Season 1 & 2 material which is owned by WotC and which is no longer being made available by them. There are some websites out there which do feature some of the other LG material though. Please review the Rules Regarding Living Greyhawk Material for what is permissible to discuss regarding LG material.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: