Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Looking for a Greyhawk Pbem or IRC game to play.
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play
    Looking for a Greyhawk Pbem or IRC game to play.
    Novice

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 am  
    Looking for a Greyhawk Pbem or IRC game to play.

Hello all,

Looking to join a Greyhawk Pbem or IRC chat game. I'm new here. Like to also find a Greyhawk game tabletop if Anyones from Youngstown or SW PA.

Thank you,
    Mark
    GreySage

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 am  

Hello newwaterfordguy!

I can't help with any of your requests, but I would like to welcome you to Cannonfire. Hope you'll contribute now that you've made your presence known. Smile

SirXaris
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 pm  

newwaterfordguy,

Welcome to the boards. You might find a game to join here or on other forums like enworld,rpg.net, the piazza,pen&paper,sword&sorcery,or Dragonsfoot.

Best of luck on finding a game. You could also join us for thursday night greytalk though most conversations start around 10 pm. We could always use some fresh ideas or topics to discuss.

Hope to see you around.
    GreySage

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm  

Hail and well met, Newwaterfordguy!

Welcome to Canonfire!

Several of our members are currently playing "here;" such as Gary Holian's Spinecastle game, which you may still be able to join. Or they play-by-post -- Aeolius has such a group and he can usually be found on Greytalk: A link can be found in the left hand column. You can talk to Gary and his players there as well. Aeolius runs his game on Sunday nights.

We're glad you "found" us here and we all look forward to your participation on the site, as well as your comments, contributions and insights.

So, again, Welcome to Canonfire! Happy

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 am  

Just returned here after a long hiatus. Well, I dropped by occasionally, and certainly to find good info, but boy has the place changed! Anyway, I run a PBeM game (more like a play by forum game) but on another forum. It's the Road of Kings, which began as a Hyborian War game site, but has expanded to other games now. Anyway, I run a Greyhawk campaign there, have for about 2 years now. It's been pretty fun, so if people are interested, come over and check it out.

www.warbarron.com

You do have to sign up (no cost!), but then the site is yours. Personally, I think it's one of the best forums online. The owner, Crom, keeps it cool, without moderation and censorship (except no nudie pics), and we all have fun. Anyway, my names Ragnar, so come by if you're interested.
    Master Greytalker

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 am  

I tried to check it out, Ragnar.

I registered and was...........................................REJECTED.

Me! Of all people. Evil Grin

Someone must know me. Cool
    Master Greytalker

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 am  

That's weird. I'm looking into it. I have actually tried to get an account set up for you, ID called Ragr. We'll see how it goes! :)

I'll let you know what's up. Really, that's the first time I've heard of anyone ever having a problem with signing up there. We'll get it settled.

I have room for maybe a couple of players, as some have dropped, and it'd be really cool to get some good GH blood in there!
    Master Greytalker

Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:13 pm  

OK, you're good to go. Check out your messages! :)
    Master Greytalker

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:22 am  

Thanks, Ragnar; I'll send you a PM.
    Master Greytalker

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 am  

BTW, I'm online there a lot, since it's my game and I try to keep it moving. I'll keep an eye out for you, and shout at you if I see you.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 pm  

To the OP - I have just started running a 3.5 campaign in Greyhawk using Fantasy Grounds as a medium, with Mumble for voice communication.

If you are interested, contact me at the Fantasy Grounds website via PM to JohnD and we can talk.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri May 25, 2012 8:55 am  

Not sure what user name the person goes by here, but someone PMed me on the Fantasy Grounds website because of my post (above). Just wanted to say I've responded (in case he hasn't gone back to check).

Anyone else that's interested should feel free to try FG out - it's free.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: