Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Greetings from Indianapolis!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Greetings from Indianapolis!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 pm  
    Greetings from Indianapolis!

Hi. I'm Jeffery.

I've been a WoG fan for quite a while. I was 16 when I bought the World of Greyhawk setting, and played it for years before running off to GURPS and the Hero System.

Now, I'm 45 and feeling nostaligic for those long-ago days. What better way than to rekindle a Greyhawk game?

I'll be playing it in Pathfinder, along with the Wife, my Son, and two guys who were there in the very beginning almost 30 years ago... It's going to be awesome!
    GreySage

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm  

Welcome to Canonfire!, Jeffery. Thank you for introducing yourself. We're quite pleased that you've chosen to join us. Smile

If you have the time, feel free to post a Campaign Log of your group's adventures in the appropriate forum and please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

SirXaris
    GreySage

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm  

Hail and well met, Jephkay!

Welcome to Canonfire! We're looking forward to your participation, contributions and comments on the site.

There's little that "we" don't know about Greyhawk and much of it can be found on our wiki, located in the left-hand corner of the Front Page. Members Robbastard and Rasgon have done an awesome job of collecting almost everything there is into one convenient location for us.

Then, of course, there are the forums, where any question can be asked upon almost any subject -- and get answered. Yeah, pretty rare, I know. Wink

So feel free to ask questions, post your thoughts and opinions and keep us informed about the progress of your home game on the Campaign Journals & General Online Play forum.

So, again; Welcome to Canonfire! And we hope you have a good time.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm  

Well met.

Need help with anythig, ask away!
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 pm  

Welcome aboard.

Jephkay, nice to have a new face in here. Feel free to peruse the forums and post any questions or campaign journals as you see fit. If you have time join the thursday night chats by clicking on the Greytalk Chat Now link on the home page.

Later

Argon
    Paladin

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 am  
    Welcome

Glad you are here!
    I think you will find that the "well" of information here is deep and contains sweet water....
    Drink often, and as any"watering hole" it is a good communal spot to gather and to share.
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm  

It seems there are a lot of old timers...er...contemporaries...returning to the Greyhawk fold these days, so welcome aboard. Happy
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: