ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Adventures Dark and Deep Players Guide
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- Other Game Systems/Editions
    Adventures Dark and Deep Players Guide
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 am  
    Adventures Dark and Deep Players Guide

Hey all!

Just wanted to let everybody know that the Kickstarter for my Adventures Dark and Deep™ Players Manual is now live.

It's my answer to the question "What if Gary Gygax had been allowed to keep developing AD&D?" Based on exhaustive research of Gary's articles in Dragon, online postings, and other sources.

Hope you'll give it a look-see. I've been running a Greyhawk game using these rules for years, and we've had a blast. It's like 1E, but with two or three Unearthed Arcanas thrown into the mix.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/623939691/adventures-dark-and-deep-players-manual

Joe / GG
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:29 am  
    I'm Game...

Okay, I'm in.
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 pm  
    Maps

I was reading:

http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9309&start=50

and I thought maybe you could ask Darlene to make a map for your world if you have a default setting for your Adventures Dark and Deep system. It makes sense to me that you might be interested in making a map with Darlene that reflects the Gygax Oerth instead of the post-Gygax TSR Oerth.

Just a thought...
    Adept Greytalker

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 am  

Just a reminder that we're in the final week for the Kickstarter for the Players Guide. If you've been on the fence or just plain procrastinating, now's the time to jump on board!

Adventures Dark and Deep™ is my attempt to explore what AD&D would have looked like if Gary Gygax had been allowed to keep developing it, based on his Dragon Magazine articles, online statements in public forums, and other sources. It's completely written and has undergone an 18 month open playtest; the Kickstarter campaign is for art and editing of the first book, the Players Manual. Two more books, the Game Masters Toolkit and Bestiary, will be coming in 2013.

Thanks to all who have pledged so far, and please spread the word about the game. We've got a week to go to close the $1,200 gap, and it would be a shame not to be able to show off the work of those wonderful artists!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/623939691/adventures-dark-and-deep-players-manual

Joe / GG
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- Other Game Systems/Editions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: