ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Interest Check: Online Greyhawk Campaign
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play
    Interest Check: Online Greyhawk Campaign
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:36 pm  
    Interest Check: Online Greyhawk Campaign

Esteemed Fellows of Canonfire,

Within the next two weeks, I will be starting an online Dungeons & Dragons Campaign set in the World of Greyhawk. I wanted to check what the interest level in such a game would be amongst the group's membership.

While I would prefer not to reveal too much about the game's plot at this point, I can offer the following as touchstones:

o This game will be set upon Oerik's Thillonrian Peninsula;

o The game will be using the Dungeons & Dragons v3.5 ruleset. If I am overwhelmed by interest in another iteration of the rules, however, I am willing to consider moving to a different version of the game.

o The format of the game is forum-based play-by-post.

o Players will begin play at 3rd level. I am only accepting characters specifically generated for this Campaign (please do not submit characters previously played before). Advantages will be offered to Players that create compelling and detailed backstories for their characters.

Please respond to this interest check via the Canonfire PM system, if you have further questions or are moved to join!

Thank you for your time,

Kraftwerk
    Journeyman Greytalker

Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:45 am  

Esteemed Fellows of Canonfire,

As an update: Our new game now has three Players! I'm still accepting submissions for one or two more...so if you'd like to join, there's still time!

Kraftwerk
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: