Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Logo designing.
    Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley
    Logo designing.
    Novice

Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:10 am  
    Logo designing.

I was always interested in designing and always wanted to design something of my own, like some iconic and 3D logos, and the classic brand logos pushed me more towards this field and I started using online resources to polish my skills and now I am seriously considering to make this field my profession. I am also pitching my designs to various businesses, I'd want you to propose any professional-level online courses that will help me further my career.

Would be highly appreciated.
    Novice

Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:25 am  

Hey, pm me I can help you with this.
    Novice

Sun May 14, 2023 12:30 am  

Quote:
    I was always interested in designing and always wanted to design something of my own, like some iconic and 3D logos, and the classic brand logos pushed me more towards this field and I started using online resources to polish my skills and now I am seriously considering to make this field my profession. I am also pitching my designs to various businesses, I'd want you to propose any professional-level online courses that will help me further my career. want to entertain gta 5 download for android offline on free and safe getmodnow website

Would be highly appreciated.
    Here are some professional-level online courses that can help you further your career in design:

"Graphic Design Bootcamp" on Udemy: This comprehensive course covers the fundamentals of graphic design, including typography, color theory, layout, and logo design. It's suitable for beginners and intermediate learners.

"Logo Design Masterclass: Learn Logo Design + Illustrator" on Udemy: This course focuses specifically on logo design, teaching you how to create professional and memorable logos using Adobe Illustrator. It covers various design principles and techniques.

"Design and Make Infographics (Project-Centered Course)" on Coursera: Infographics are widely used in conveying information visually. This course will teach you how to design effective infographics using Adobe Illustrator and other tools.

"Motion Graphics: Create Animated Infographics with After Effects" on Skillshare: Motion graphics is a growing field, and this course will teach you how to create engaging animated infographics using Adobe After Effects. It covers techniques like typography animation, data visualization, and transitions.

"UI/UX Design Specialization" on Coursera: User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design are crucial aspects of digital design. This specialization offers a series of courses that cover UI/UX design principles, prototyping, usability testing, and interaction design.

"Brand Identity Design" on LinkedIn Learning: This course delves into the process of creating brand identities, including logo design, typography, color schemes, and visual consistency. It explores how to effectively communicate a brand's values and personality through design.

"Advanced Photoshop Techniques for Architects and Designers" on Pluralsight: If you're interested in architectural design or want to improve your Photoshop skills, this course is tailored for you. It covers advanced techniques for rendering and enhancing architectural designs using Photoshop
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:07 pm  

Thank for your writting
       Canonfire Forum Index -> The Backalley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: