in Greyhawk
Cities of
Oerth
Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
Canonfire :: View topic - New Castle Greyhawk module from RJK & Legends of Rolepla
Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
New Castle Greyhawk module from RJK & Legends of Rolepla
Adept Greytalker

Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:54 am  
New Castle Greyhawk module from RJK & Legends of Rolepla

A much-expanded version of The Living Room was just released! Received my copy very fast. Thrilled to see Kuntz, Ward, Carr, Hammack, and Stormberg working together :)

https://www.legendsofroleplaying.com/
Adept Greytalker

Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 am  

I got mine also. It's quite expensive for a 32 page module ($37, as I recall), but the exploratory depth of the encounters is absolutely worthy of the older Rob Kuntz stuff. I really love adventures which enable/presume deep exploration of the environment.
Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:06 pm  

Kuntz was meant to have a near photographic memory of dungeons, and so always seemed to know where he was, and where he had been and hadn't. Useful skill for a real adventurer let alone in DnD. There was a reason Roboilar was such a survivor ....
Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:57 pm  

Didn't know Mike Carr has a new adventure coming out. That's super awesome!

Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:17 am  

Any idea if the "Vengeance of the Giants" modules are also Greyhawk-with-the-serial-numbers-filed-off?
   Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: