JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Curiousity about Tenh
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Curiousity about Tenh
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:46 am  
    Curiousity about Tenh

Hey everyone! I have been scouring for developments on The Duchy of Tenh / Flan peoples, and was wondering if anyone could point any helpful fingers into the right direction. Maps, histories, anything!!!

I find it odd that it is the most warred over area, but there are no major works on it (that I could find).

Much appreciated!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:19 am  

Hi there!

You can visit my web site on www.uru-dnd.tk. There on the "Duchy of Tenh" campaign you will find information and maps. Hope that helps!

Gabriel

Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:04 pm  
    Regarding Tenh

Thanks Gabriel! Your information was useful and all, but... Seemed lacking. I was looking at the LGG Map of Flanness, where each hex = 65 miles accross. [ How many days ride is that btw? ] Tenh, was IIRC, at least 5 hexes wide, and about 6 tall. Thats alot of milage for only like 10 towns or so. *shrug*

It saddens me that the oldest peoples in Flanness have the weakest history. What about that great empire? Surely someone explored that ... Maybe I'll just email ol' EGG hisself... Naaaaaaah.

Again, thanks
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:59 am  

Check right on this site - there is a good article by rasgon at Duchy of Tenh
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:01 pm  
    Some more information about Tehn

Have you tried the Carl Sargent accessory Iuz the Evil?

It has a map of the whole northern area of the continent to include Tehn. It is post Greyhawk Wars time frame, but includes a lot of detail as to the occupying forces and a little bit of history on the reasons why Tehn fell in the first place. If you are playing in a different time period the product would still be useful as a starting/reference point.

O-D
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:02 pm  

Really now? I will have to look into that. It was a 2E module, or ... ?
    Adept Greytalker

Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:06 pm  
    Finding Iuz the Evil

Iuz the Evil was a post FTA accessory, Second Edition AD&D. It's label was WGR5. TSR # 9399.

It is a gazeteer of the whole northern part of Oerik as well as a detailed look into the followers of Iuz, new spells, NPCs, and history. I think it was a great product, as it detailed many previously uncovered areas, to include the Bandit Kingdoms, the Shield Lands, the Cold Marshes, and the former lands of the Horned Society.

It should be available as an electronic download on many of the popular game web stores, although it is still new enough that you might be able to find it in some game stores or on line.

O-D
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:09 am  

The downloads are only $US. Iuz the Evil is well worth it!

Mike

Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:02 pm  
    Wow I forgot I was on here

I just came back to this site after about a year long sabbatical.

The information here that was provided I found very useful. I even emailed that article about the Duchy of Tenh to myself. Well, what do you know.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:05 pm  

Oh by the way, Ozmond, I have some questions for you, hopefully you can answer them (if you still go to this site)

I just moved back to Sacramento from San Diego, and I have been looking for a game, but none of the sites have any grabbers. Anyhow, I looked at your prof. and I noticed that you are in Sacramento yourself. Is there a popular game store that many people go to? Do you know of any game that is going on or forming that I could get into? Your response is well appreciated. Many thanks. Or anyone else that can answer

Caedmon Orcbane, the one-handed flan fighter from Tenh
    Adept Greytalker

Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:01 am  
    Any luck?

Yo Orcbane,

Did you get my email regarding a possible gamer location? If so, did you have any luck with it? I personally don't game there, I'm too wrapped up in my school work for now, but perhaps later I will drop in if there is something going on.

Anyway, I hope you're settling in OK. Later

O-D
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: