JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Gnarley Forst and its environs
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Gnarley Forst and its environs
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:14 am  
    Gnarley Forst and its environs

All, I was looking at a Gnarley map (downloaded from Harvester's Heroes and saw some locations I am not familiar with. I was hoping those of more acute acumen could enlighten me. Info is requested on:
    - Camp Adalorn
    - Wailing Halls
    - Baddeep

Any and all info welcome
    Master Greytalker

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:24 am  

If memory serves (because it's Saturday and I'm too lazy to walk 5 ft and check), they're all detailed in From the Ashes.

Oh, all right then: Smile

Bad Deep - 4 square miles of blasted, dead ground on an ancient battle site between two Oeridian tribes. The dead zone is slowly spreading... The Druids of the Forest are attempting to slow the rate of spread. Rumours of lost magics and items on/under the field.

Wailing Halls - Castle home of mage Belszane of Almor, who was possessed by a fiend after trying to interrogate it about events in Rauxes (that was a silly thing to do Happy ) and went on a killing spree killing everyone in the keep. She now wanders the keep (or did in 585), giving voice to terrible insane screams - hence the name. She has lots of charmed monsters to protect her.

Camp Adalorn is a forward base for the Greyhawk Militia patrolling the Forest (or the GH claimed parts thereof). Half dozen wood cabins inside a palisade. Manned continually by 3-6 militia plus 2-5 war dogs. If a patrol is in base add another 10-15 men.

There - my good deed for the day. Now back to my regularly scheduled sloth. Smile
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:34 am  

Woesinger,

Thanks, I appreciate it (I don't have From the Ashes). I appreciate the effort on the Saturday, and I hope you spent it better than I did. The outlaws are coming into town soon, so the tyrant (my wife) made us paltry serfs (my son and I) clean the dungeon (my house).
    Master Greytalker

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:03 am  

Douginator wrote:
    Woesinger,

Thanks, I appreciate it (I don't have From the Ashes). I appreciate the effort on the Saturday, and I hope you spent it better than I did. The outlaws are coming into town soon, so the tyrant (my wife) made us paltry serfs (my son and I) clean the dungeon (my house).

Not a problem - anything to help out my downthrodden brethren. Smile
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: