JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Bissel and Gran March heirs
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Bissel and Gran March heirs
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun May 28, 2006 5:03 pm  
    Bissel and Gran March heirs

Does anyone know any information about the children of the leaders of Bissel and Gran March in the late CY 570s time frame? I read somewhere that Petros had three daughters and that Walgar had a son that was killed battling Ket later on. I'm interseted in names, birthdates, and/or anything anyone might have. Thanks.

Dukan
    Master Greytalker

Mon May 29, 2006 4:27 am  

I believe that the material you are refering to is from the Living Gran March site. I am not sure, but I do not remeber anything in published material. Of course it would not be the first time i was wrong.

Unfortunately their site seems to be down. [/url]
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon May 29, 2006 10:42 pm  

Anced_Math wrote:
    I believe that the material you are refering to is from the Living Gran March site. I am not sure, but I do not remeber anything in published material. Of course it would not be the first time i was wrong.

Unfortunately their site seems to be down. [/url]

You can now find the LG Gran March site at this link:

http://members.aol.com/aeontrin02/index.html

I must say, as far as LG goes, I think the Gran March triad has done a really good job. I'm using alot of their materials in my campaign. Living Bissel can be accessed through their Yahoo group, but you need permission from the administrator to access certain files (which seems to be a formality--they gave me access to their site without any hassle and I'm not a RPGA member). I haven't seen anything pertaining to the children of the rulers of either country on those sites... but I must admit that I haven't read their materials that closely.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: