ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - WoG comic #200
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    WoG comic #200
    CF Admin

Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:12 pm  
    WoG comic #200

Hola Mike---

I noticed me in your list of thank yous in comic #200, and wanted to see if I'd actually appeared in one of your comics or not? I don't recall seeing myself in any, but figured I'd ask :D

Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:54 am  

Hmmm... I don't recall you being in any of the comics, but who knows? Grodog's Day is not too far off though, so we'll have to wait and see if the Grodog makes an appearance and sees its shadow or not. Laughing
    Adept Greytalker

Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:42 am  

wow, thanks for including me!

im truly honored!!

i would made a special honor to the story about the creating of the ixitxachitl's name Laughing
    Site Theocrat

Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:31 pm  
    WoG not for Earthlings

Hi all -
    Mike listed those people that have given him ideas, support and help in making each episode what it is. The only non-gods are the Cultists and iirc, a couple that are the WoG's of the Oerth Journal. But no Earthlings (I keep hoping that one day the Theocrat can meet his Patron though).
    Although, I suppose that because he drew my icon on the left, that I'm part of the WoG group. But I was listed because I own GreyhawkOnline.com where his site is hosted (as well as Grodog's), as well as giving him the strip about st. cuthbert getting Tritherion's vengeance domain from 2e to 3e.
    Be Well. Be Well Drawn.
    Theocrat Issak
    Church of the One True Path of Pholtus

Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 pm  

What Ceb and Theocrat said! ;)

Grodog your extensive notes on Gygax's Greyhawk Castle helped me during my Gencon special 2 years ago, the one with the Crossword puzzle clues. Theocrat not only has hosted the comic for a long time he has also been a lightning rod for getting Pholtus more screen time. He is so synonymous with Pholtus' religion to me that I can't think about a Pholtus topic w/o thinking about him. As for mortals, more and more keep making my comic gradually(other than the cultists there has been the Herald of Hextor and the one shot Uhas of Neheli). Real people have also made the comic sort of in parody roles. Namely Sam Weiss and Sean Reynolds as hobniz meeting Vecna and I subtly sneaked myself into an O.J. comic that parodied Monty Python's Holy Grail movie.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: