ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Elves
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Elves
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 pm  
    Elves

Gooday

After recently fleshing out Dwarves in these forums, I figured it was the Elves turn for a tad more detail. I tried to draw on as much canon stuff as I could.

Thoughts, comments, critisicms welcome as always.

Elves - More information -

Interaction Policy -

-Trade with Humans, Gnomes and Halflings.
    -Do not get involved in other races conflicts, unless they are against Drow, Demons, Goblins, Orks, Naga or Serpentfolk.
    - Defence of Elven realms against Drow, Demons, Goblins, Orks, Naga or Serpentfolk takes precedence over Human wars.

- Celene -

Jaarayong Valley – Truce zone for Dragons and Elves. Strange plant & rock formations. Two days South West of Enstad.

Zepari Hills - Patrols have gone missing in last 20 years, fishermen and farmers have reported hunted sounds at night. Ruins of Biniagie in the centre. One day south of Courwood.

Warusha Mesa – Raised plateau – Elven clans raid the Humanoids from here, been living here for 2000 years. One day south west of Narwell. Over 3,600 Elves here. Temples to Corelleon, Ehlonna and Beory. Platoons of Ork Slayer Archers were setup turing Turrock Maks incursions into the Suss Forest and Principality of Ulek.

Welkwood - Strange plant beasts wander the deep woods. Rumours of massive shrine to Beory there. Explorers do not return.

- Keoland -

Dim Forest - Tree city - Spread over five miles this tree top city is magically protected from acid, fire and electricity. 2,700 people. Temples to Corelleon, Ehlonna and Beory. Since the Greyhawk Wars scouting patrols increased to keep an eye on Bissel-Ket troop movements.

Dreadwood- - Ruins of Xagafell – Was Unseelie in ancient times, Naga have been here for over three hundred years. Two days south west of Gradsul.

- Verse Forest -

Hikusa Mesa – Raised plateau - Elven fort here, they will anyone showing alliance to Evil God or Countries. Fort established 1500 years ago. Three days north of Highfolk. 1,200 Elves here.

Spire of Corelleon - Five towers for ring a sacred glade to Corelleon. 4,500 Elves here. Elven griffon cavalry and Arcane academy. Halfway between Chendl and Highfolk. Temples to Corelleon, Ehlonna and Beory. Since Iuz annexed of Horned Society lands the Elves of the Spires have taken to using silver and cold iron tipped arrow heads on their forest patrols.

Valley of Skalatha – Villagers are aware of Demons in the woods who prey on mammals. Six days north of Chendl.
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am  

Where's the oven of everburning elves!

All kidding aside good post but I prefer my elf's like my chips baked.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: