JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Greyhawkery: 1993 TSR Catalog
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Greyhawkery: 1993 TSR Catalog
    Forum Moderator

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:54 pm  
    Greyhawkery: 1993 TSR Catalog

I acquired this collector's book recently and it took me on a nostalgic ride. Check it out.

http://greyhawkery.blogspot.com/2013/08/rare-find-1993-tsr-master-catalog.html
    GreySage

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:29 pm  

Nice find, Mort! Happy

I remember the brown TSR catalog from the original red Basic boxed set. At the top was a phrase that read, "Gateway to Adventure". At 11 years old, when I first read it, my mind immediately expected it to say, "Gateway to Hell". I was relieved to see that my expectation was not correct. If it had been, my parents would, probably, not have let me kept the game. Razz

Regarding City of Skulls, Iuz the Evil, and those other WGR products: Though I didn't like everything in them, I still appreciated them for providing me with a base upon which I could build my own vision of those areas of the World of Greyhawk. Some of the original ideas within the products were very impressive, even if I didn't like it all.

SirXaris
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: